Grand RiverFest 2020
Date: October 10
Time: 11 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Location: The Outlet Shops of Grand River – Front Parking Lot (Rain Date Oct 17, 2020)
Cost: $50/booth – No Refunds
Booth Size: 12×12′ – Must provide your own tent, table, chairs
Registration Deadline: September 18, 2020
Fill out the application below and you will be contacted to send 1 photograph of finished work to be sold AND 1 photograph of booth set-up. Photographs will not be returned and will be kept for our files. All work exhibited must be comparable to work shown in photographs.
Make Check payable to: Leeds Retail Center, LLC
Checks are accepted until September 25. After September 25 you must submit cash, cashier check or money order.
Mail Check to:
The Outlet Shops of Grand River
Attn: Jeannie Cole
6200 Grand River Blvd E, Ste 446
Leeds, AL 35094
- Payment, photos and Rules signature page must be returned together.
- Rain Date October 17, 2020. No Refunds.
- Spaces are assigned in order of arrival.
- Vendors will unload in the parking lot and then move their vehicle to the designated vendor parking area.
- Booth must be set up completely by 10:30 A.M. – prior to 11:00 A.M. opening.
- No live animal sales or giving live animals away.
- The Outlet Shops of Grand River reserves the right to reject any application for entry or require the removal of any item that it deems inappropriate for display or distribution during the festival.
- The Outlet Shops of Grand River reserves the right to amend, alter or change these rules in whole or in part with or without prior notice to any festival participant and to interpret and apply these rules at its discretion.
- Honor festival hours 11:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. and do not pack up or leave prior to 5:00 P.M.
- Clean your area prior to leaving.
- Food concessions must meet all Jefferson County Health Department requirements.
- Vendors may only sell their own work which is handmade and/or hand decorated.
- Buy/sell items are allowed as long as those items compliment the hand made/hand decorated items and can only account for 10% or less of total merchandise or booth space. Example, belt buckles not handmade/hand decorated go with belts that are handmade/hand decorated.
- Vendors are only allowed to display and sell items which have been listed on application and approved.
- Artist are allowed to sell copies of their own, original works of art.
- Antique/vintage items are eligible for participation. These items are to be in good condition and predate 1970. Items to be sold can include metal, glass, fabric or paper. These items may be sold as is and do not have to be altered to be sold.
- Vendor cannot sell knockoff brands or used clothing.
- Booths must be neat and have a pleasing appearance.
- No merchandise, booths, racks, or other items are to exceed the boundaries of your booth.
- ABSOLUTELY, No alcohol, drugs, profane language or vulgar conduct.
- Vendors must provide contact information to customers when taking orders.
- The Outlet Shops of Grand River can terminate the participation of any festival participant at any time with no refund.
SALES TAX/CITY LICENSE:
All vendors are required to charge, collect and pay city, county and state sales tax.
Payment of taxes is the responsibility of each vendor, we do not collect sales tax.
We provide a list of all vendors, with addresses and phone numbers, to the ALDOR upon request.
There is no special city license requirement for our vendors.
Following acceptance or rejection, exhibitors will receive notification by email or letter. Vendors that do not have email will receive this information via regular mail.
CHECK IN AND SET UP:
Vendor check in is between 7:00 – 9:30 A.M.
ALL vehicles must be moved from festival area and in the designated parking area by 10:30 A.M.
Vendor must prominently display name in booth.
Jeannie Cole | Property Manager
Email: [email protected]
Office: (205) 702-8364
Cell: (205) 999-6700