Visitor Code of Conduct
Welcome to The Outlet Shops of Grand River, a privately owned shopping facility.
As such, the right of admission of any individual or group onto our property is exclusively reserved by and is at the discretion of the owner. Additionally, we generally prohibit special interest groups or individuals from gaining access to our properties for the purpose of furthering their special interest group. These activities include any form of solicitation for money or support, hand billing or passing out flyers in support of any cause, demonstrations, picketing, etc. This general prohibition extends to groups from schools, charities, fund-raisers, not-for-profit organizations, politicians, political or religious groups or organizations, special interest groups, special protestors, etc. The owner reserves the right to preclude any person or animal (other than disabled person’s service animals) from the property.
To provide a safe, secure and pleasant shopping environment for our guests and tenants, we ask for your cooperation in abiding by this “Visitor Courtesy Code”.
Visitors must be properly clothed which includes, but is not limited to, wearing a shirt and shoes. Visitors wearing or displaying clothing and items considered offensive or obscene may be asked to cover the item(s) or leave the premises.
ADDITIONALLY, THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIOR IS PROHIBITED:
- STANDING, WALKING OR SITTING IN A MANNER WHICH IS INTENDED TO CAUSE AN INCONVENIENCE OR HARM TO OTHERS
- POSSESSING OR CONSUMING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (OTHER THAN WITHIN RESTAURANTS MAINTAINING A LIQUOR LICENSE) OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
- DISORDERLY OR DISRUPTIVE CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING USING OBSCENE OR INSULTING LANGUAGE OR GESTURES, LOITERING, RUNNING, YELLING, FIGHTING, THROWING ANY OBJECT, LITTERING OR PLAYING AUDIO EQUIPMENT
- DISTRIBUTING LITERATURE, OFFERING ANY ITEMS FOR SALE, SOLICITING SIGNATURES, CONDUCTING SURVEYS, VIDEOTAPING OR PHOTOGRAPHING
- ANY ACT WHICH COULD RESULT IN PHYSICAL HARM TO PERSONS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
- BEING ARRESTED FOR OR ENGAGING IN ANY ACT DEFINED BY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL STATUTE OR ORDINANCE AS CONSTITUTING A CRIMINAL ACT
- USING ROLLERBLADES, “HEELY-TYPE” SHOES, SKATEBOARDS OR SCOOTERS; BICYCLES ARE ONLY PERMITTED IN THE PARKING LOT IF OPERATED SAFELY AND IF SECURED IN BIKE RACKS WHEN NOT IN USE
- OVERNIGHT PARKING OF ANY TYPE OF VEHICLE; INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BIKES
For the benefit and safety of all our guests and tenants, violators of these rules may be subject to expulsion, banning and/or arrest from the property by local police.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated to help ensure a safe and pleasant shopping experience for all.